- J.D., Villanova University School of Law (2010)
- B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (2007)
Phone: (336) 316-1190
Alexander J. EiffeImmigration Law
Alexander J. Eiffe is an associate counsel at A.G. Linett and Associates. Alex is licensed to practice law in North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. Alex’s practice at A.G. Linett & Associates focuses on the constantly evolving field of Immigration Law.
Alex grew up in this area of North Carolina and attended UNC Chapel Hill where he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Philosophy. He earned his law degree from the University of Villanova School of Law. In law school Alex was Co-President of the Latin American Law Student Association and acted as Villanoa's representative to the Hispanic Bar Association of Pennsylvania for two years.
During the summer of 2008 Alex worked for a large law firm in Center City Philadelphia gaining experience in a wide array of corporate practice areas, as well as participating in multiple pro bono activities. In the summer of 2009 he worked as a Judicial Intern for a senior Judge at the Philadelphia County Court of Common Pleas.
Alex was adopted from Bogota, Colombia. He is excited for potential changes to existing immigration law and is preparing to meet client needs as this area continues to develop.
Finally, Alex enjoys working directly with clients. He believes that keeping a client informed of their case is just as important as the results achieved.
- 2019 Three Best Rated - The Best Immigration Lawyers in Greensboro
- 2017 Notable Latino of the Triad - Latino Community Coalition of Guilford County
- 2016 Best Multi-Attorney Law Firm - Greensboro; Legal Elite of 2016 - Corporate America Magazine
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina 18th Judicial District Bar
- Associate, A.G. Linett & Associates, PA, Greensboro, North Carolina
- Document Review Attorney with Hire Counsel Legal Review Management
- Case Coordinator, Womble Carlyle Sandridge and Rice, LLC Case Management Facility
- Judicial Intern, Court of Common Pleas, Philadelpiha County
- Summer Associate, Pepper Hamilton LLP
- North Carolina State Bar
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar
- United States United States District Court for the District of New Jersey